Thursday 14 August 2008

It's the putting right that counts...

First I should apologise. I was having a bad/sick/grumpy day and should not have been near a keyboard. I need to think carefully before lining someone up with both barrels. The folks at Ingram Micro (New Zealand) did not deserve to be slighted.

I didn't think anyone read the irate rantings of bloggers unless you were famous...

Anyway after speaking to the nice folks they have bent over backwards to put things right. They have been phenomenal given that I didn't say very nice things about them. So I need to thank them and hopefully the world will be a happier place. Plus I need to get someone some nice bottles of wine...

So thank you again guys for the help and the moral of the story is blogs are not diaries. No matter how obscure you think you are, someone is watching. Like network security really...

So I promise to shift plenty of UC boxes once I've done the training and the exams.

No comments:

Gentoo grub-probe not working

 I have a bunch of history commands I run when I d a new kernel etc and one stopped working. grub-mkconfig would fail with grub-probe for /....